link

               
HOME     TRAVELS     FOOD     ABOUT     CONTACT

slideshow


Monday, November 24, 2014

Comfort


I find this look to be a bit of "sexy meets sporty" kind of thing.





In recent months there's one thing that I prefer more than anything - and that's comfort. There was a time when I would be in heels 5 out of 7 days in a week. I loved wearing heels, wedges, platforms, you name it! And I have 3 drawers full of those shoes for proof. But after a while my feet would hurt, specially if you're in the mall and just walking around the whole afternoon. I couldn't walk properly anymore and my pace would slow down. When I got home I'd probably have a few dead toes but that was the price of fashion, right ladies? 

But I got tired of the heels and pretty soon, I was wearing flats all the time. Recently I've expanded my range of flat shoes to include sneakers. Now I only wear heels when I attend parties or when I just feel like it and my feet seem pretty happy. :)































Top - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors Selma