link

               
HOME     TRAVELS     FOOD     ABOUT     CONTACT

slideshow


Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rather Be


There are so many things to be thankful for in life that we never get the time to stop and think. In this life, what would you rather be?


This is what I wore to one of my birthday parties in July. I normally have around 3 - 1 with family and 2 with different sets of friends. It gets tiring though going out how many nights in a row. I should probably think about just merging everyone together in one single night to save me the hassle. Maybe next year. 

WHAT TO WEAR for your birthdayNormally Chinese families wear red during birthday celebrations. When someone has a birthday you'll know it because every other member of the family will be wearing red except the celebrant! I don't really like drawing so much attention to the fact that it's my birthday so I chose to wear this skirt with hints of red. If you don't want to wear something shocking, pink is always a good option. Or red bottoms, or accessories that have a hint of red - like the shoes I chose to wear. 









Trying to do elevator shots as the door closes. I think we did a pretty good job of capturing them. ;)








Top - Pink Manila
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Prada