link

               
HOME     TRAVELS     FOOD     ABOUT     CONTACT

slideshow


Friday, July 11, 2014

80's Child


July is my birthday month and my birthday is coming up in a week! I am so looking forward to my well-deserved week long celebration! My birthday is always a big deal for me and I'm always in a reaaaalllyyyy good mood during that week!


I love the fact that I was born in the later part of the 80's. I feel like it was the perfect time because we still had a childhood (cellphones/ipads/computer games did not exist yet at the time and so we had to play with our dolls and neighbours in the streets) but also, we were able to witness the growth of technology, computers and the internet. Most kids these days have iPads as their childhood playmates and I think that's just sad. Every kid should be able to experience playing with dolls, action figures and the likes with nothing but their imaginations to keep them entertained. 

Enjoy the weekend! 





















Dress - Forever21
Belt - Mango
Shoes - Stradivarius
Bag - Longchamp Planetes